On Fallow Ground: A 6-Week Journey in Becoming - Online Course for Women Feb 4th - March 15th, 2019
A 6-week Online Course to explore the Liminal or middle stage of transition, providing context, meaning, and an inner map to excavate the gifts longing to be found at the threshold between old and new.
This course is for anyone in the process of letting go of the old identity and becoming something new: becoming a new entrepreneur, embracing the creative life, following your calling, or in the midst of major life change. Early Bird: $119 USD until December 31st, $149 USD after December 31st.
- Payment Options: To check out with a credit card, click the Buy Now button below.
- To check out with PayPal, please use the Buy Now link after the long description below.
- Canadians: You may send an email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
- Feel more grounded and confident in yourself and your vision/purpose
- Follow and protect your own Truth, rather than the opinions and judgments of others
- Work through the difficult terrain of Waiting with greater creativity, presence and grace
- Learn to navigate the ebbs and flows of the Soul Path
- Develop a stronger inner guide in times of transition
- Learn to be more comfortable with the unknown and the inner journey
In the comfort of your own home, you will be emailed weekly course material that you can work through on your own time, as
your schedule permits.
- A six-week online course, beginning Monday February 4th, 2019
- A week before the course begins, you will receive a welcome email with instructions to help you prepare.
- The Course Format Includes:
- A weekly study guide
- Weekly videos
- Journal writing exercises
- Guided meditation
- Creative activities
- Ritual & ceremony
- A private Facebook community
Learn more about the course here.