Blessing Our Secret Sorrow: A 6-Week Online Course for Women April 26th - June 4th
A 6-week Online Course exploring the landscape of endings, leave-takings and unacknowledged loss.
This course is for anyone who has recently faced the end of something, like: ending a job, career, or relationship; grieving the death of a loved one; the loss of identity that comes with getting married or becoming a mother; going through a divorce; leaving a home or place; closing a chapter in life when going through menopause, retiring or becoming an elder.
- Early Bird Price: $159 USD, Regular Price: $189 USD
- Canadians: Contact me at email@example.com if you prefer to send an email money transfer.
- Discover the hidden gifts in endings and loss
- Identify and work with the things that get you "stuck" from moving on
- Honour, witness, and grieve what was lost
- Uncover personal strength and resilience in the face of endings
- Find a new sense of groundedness amidst major upheaval
- Reframe endings from an experience of "losing yourself" to a sacred time of remembering who you are
In the comfort of your own home, you will be emailed weekly course material that you can work through on your own time, as your schedule permits.
- A six-week online course, beginning Monday April 26th, 2021
- A week before the course begins, you will receive a welcome email with instructions to help you prepare.
- The Course Format Includes:
- A weekly study guide
- Weekly videos
- Journal writing exercises
- Work with Fairy Tales
- Creative activities
- Ritual & ceremony
- A private Facebook community
* Please note that although this course is an opportunity for deep inner work, it is in no way therapy, nor should it be a replacement for therapy. The course is a supportive environment where participants are witnessed by others. Listening and holding space is offered, rather than advice. Should issues arise beyond the scope of the course, it is the responsibility of each participant to seek out the support she needs.
Learn more about the course here.